So, the update on my life is not that exciting....which is why it has taken me so long to update the blog.  I completed my final semester of grad school....barely.  Grad school was the most challenging and most rewarding experience of my life.  I have yet to complete my comprehensive oral and written exams, which are scheduled for October--that will be my last and final hurdle. 
I have yet to find a job, but I am so grateful for my family and friends who are constantly sending me links to jobs.  Something will turn up...I have faith it will, sooner or later.  My summer has been less than exciting on a normal scale.  Searching for jobs every day for hours leaves little to be desired; however, I have managed to steal away a couple of weekends with friends and family. 


This entry was posted on 8:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: