I spent the first part of the 4th of July weekend in Provo with friends, and eventually went to Rexburg to visit my brother Eric and his family and as an added bonus, my brother Ryan and his family were up from Phoenix. It was so fun to see some family and spend time with my siblings and my "little" nieces and nephews.
The Arizona boys were able to see their first parade, first fireworks show and first rodeo. Phew!
Azz and Brent at the I.F. Green Belt
Ryan and Levi, waiting for the fireworks!
Diane, Eric and Tanner hanging out
Just me and the "little kids": Trevor, Emily, Myself, Azz, Brent, Tanner, Levi and Luke at the I.F. Green Belt.
LUKE!
We also had some fun play time together on the slip n' slide, at the nature park and playing a little basketball.
Hey bro.....I thought you ordered a "large" flag!?
Always seeing how he (Eric) measures up....
A little doggy adventure at the park
Mr. Owl....as visible in the afternoon, just a few feet away
Levi, Tanner, Emily and Trevor with the owl behind them
We had so much fun....I love spending time with my family.
The Arizona boys were able to see their first parade, first fireworks show and first rodeo. Phew!
Azz and Brent at the I.F. Green Belt
Ryan and Levi, waiting for the fireworks!
Diane, Eric and Tanner hanging out
Just me and the "little kids": Trevor, Emily, Myself, Azz, Brent, Tanner, Levi and Luke at the I.F. Green Belt.
LUKE!
We also had some fun play time together on the slip n' slide, at the nature park and playing a little basketball.
Hey bro.....I thought you ordered a "large" flag!?
Always seeing how he (Eric) measures up....
A little doggy adventure at the park
Mr. Owl....as visible in the afternoon, just a few feet away
Levi, Tanner, Emily and Trevor with the owl behind them
We had so much fun....I love spending time with my family.
0 comments: