I deleted my old blog for various reasons, but then kind of missed having an outlet other than Facebook to share my pictures of my travels and adventures with friends and family. Thus blogging begins again. It will take me some time to get this going again, but here's to hoping that I can find the time and motivation to keep it up!
This entry was posted on 1:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Just a little about me....
This blog is dedicated to my friends and family who thought I was crazy for moving to Idaho, and even crazier for loving it!
Right now I'm living in SE Idaho, and just finished up graduate school. I'm in the process of applying for jobs and praying for one to pan out before I run out of money. I'm not sure where I'll end up, but I know that at least for now, I'm enjoying life and preparing for my future the best I can. My life is not that exciting, but it's mine and I love every minute of it.
Right now I'm living in SE Idaho, and just finished up graduate school. I'm in the process of applying for jobs and praying for one to pan out before I run out of money. I'm not sure where I'll end up, but I know that at least for now, I'm enjoying life and preparing for my future the best I can. My life is not that exciting, but it's mine and I love every minute of it.
Kayaking in Yellowstone
Disneyland
May 2010 Trip with Friends
Followers
Sonmark, Inc., 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Theme by Function
© 2009 Idaho Desert Dweller
Blog Templates, Free Wordpress Themes by Spencer HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords
0 comments: