I feel like this is de javu: in search of a job I love.   This is a familiar dilemma, as right after my undergraduate degree was finished I was facing the same problem.  At least now, with a graduate degree in Political Science: Public Administration/International Relations I am finally able to meet the educational requirements for the types of jobs I want!  I have only recently begun the search and am focusing on positions with the USFS, DOI, Parks Service and environmental agencies.  I love to be outdoors, and to have the opportunity to spend my career doing something I love and working with organizations in whom seek to protect the environment would be amazing. 

I guess only time will tell where I end up!  Any prayers and good thoughts my way would be much appreciated.  I forget how arduous this process is....I'll be grateful when its done!  


This entry was posted on 3:28 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: