Obviously not mine, but very exciting still....my cousin Tom and his fiance Heather tied the knot a few weeks ago in Salt Lake.  It was so great to see friends and family I haven't seen in years.

 My brother Eric's youngest 3: Trevor, Emily and Tanner
 My cousin Maizie!  She was definitely rocking the shades.
 Libby Stiles in her wedding outfit.
 My cousin Dr. Char and her daughter Maizie.
 Girl Cousins!  Emily, Sara, Me, Maizie and Charlotte
 The wedding couple, myself and my oldest brother, Eric.
 Stiles cousins and families: (back row) Brad, Eric, Trevor, Tanner, Emily, Me, Bobby, Tommy, Sara, Nathan
(front row) Maizie, Charlotte, Diane

It was so fun to see some of my cousins and their families I haven't seen in almost 2 years.  The Washington, Oregon and Idaho cousins unite in the most unlikely of places....Salt Lake City.  Thanks Tom and Heather for getting married in a location, forcing the majority of us to see one another again!  It made me realize how much I miss my family and how I long for the times back in Washington where we all grew up.


This entry was posted on 2:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: