So, part of the burden of working while in school and focusing on EVERYTHING school is that I missed attending collegiate sporting events in return for late night study sessions and weekend work.  I have attended concerts and activities, but usually worked while home football games were going.  Plus, our team generally loses, so it wasn't really something I saw as a priority.

However, after essentially doing my undergrad and graduate work at Idaho State, I managed to finally attend a game.  AND, we won!  Shocking.  Maybe the new coach is on to something.  It was a perfect thing to do before I move away.  Plus, it was the first game with the new turf in our ancient stadium.  All in all, a great experience....

 And enter the I.S.U. Bengal Football team....
 New Turf.
 Nose bleeds, but free tickets! 
 Oh and free t-shirts!  Jeremy, Shelly, Meghann and I in our matching outfits. 
 We left at the end of the 3rd quarter...needless to say we won!


This entry was posted on 2:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Shelly said...

    I think you were the good luck charm!!

  1. ... on September 16, 2011 at 6:41 PM